The SAFETY tinting film forms a protective layer of 4 microns or more. This greatly reduces the possibility of personal injury by keeping broken glass in its frame in the event of an accident or natural event. Although they cannot completely prevent someone from breaking the glass, the thickness of the film makes it harder and slower to break it. This is why it’s also known as anti-vandalism sheet.
Other benefits you get from installing our security films are:
- Reduces heat
- Provides privacy during the day
- Eliminates glare
- UV protection
Both at home and in the workplace, it is essential to provide window safety and security and protect physical integrity in the event of an accident or a natural event.
Our sheets are certified with the following test methods / standards:
- GSA Explosive Test – GSA-TS01-2004
- Large Missile Impact Test and Cyclic Window Pressure Tests – ASTM E 1886-02 /ASTM E 1996-03, Level C, 4.5lb 2 “x 4”
- Small Missile Impact Test: ANSI Z-97.1 and CPSC 16 CFR 1201
- Flame Spread and Smoke Development Test – ASTM E-84 (from 7 microns)}
Available in clear, mirror, medium shade and limousine 5%